The Genie® Z®-45 HF high float telescopic booms are designed to perform heavy-lifting tasks in sensitive turf conditions, such as sand and turf ground conditions. Engineered to “float” on soft or delicate surfaces, the Genie Z-45 HF booms protect softer surfaces during operation that could be damaged by the more aggressive tread on regular rough terrain tires.
This new generation of Genie HF booms retain the productivity features that enhance customers’ ability to get work done quickly, including:
- A virtual pivot primary boom that aligns the machine’s center of gravity for lower machine weight
- 16,050 lb (7,280 kg) on the Genie Z-45 HF model
- 4WD and positive traction drive maintains equal power to all drive wheels
- 45% gradeability (stowed) for driving on slopes
- 160˚ platform rotation and non-continuous rotation turntable for quick, precision positioning